Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, unveiled its most extensive collection of tropics and exotics itineraries to-date. Featuring an astonishing array of voyages to Asia and Africa, the South Pacific, Australia, Caribbean, Mexico, and South America, they offer a refreshing mix of popular destinations, enchanting boutique ports, and off-the-beaten-path gems that is unmatched by any other line. Overnight and extended port stays allow for more in-depth exploration and immersion into the cuisine, culture, and history of more than 240 ports of call.
2018-2019 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights
- 75 itineraries, 53 of them brand new including 10 new South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand voyages,12 new Asia & Africa journeys, 23 new Caribbean sailings and much more
- 24 Extended Journeys that range from 17 to 59 days offer the ultimate explorations of the Americas, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, and Australia
- Savor the abundant beauty and joyful Polynesian culture of the South Pacific aboard Marina, the most luxurious and amenity-laden ship in Tahitian waters
- Explore the vast marvels of Asia and Africa aboard Insignia and Nautica, including the all-new Far East Mystiquevoyage which includes two overnights in Yangon plus calls on India’s most revered destinations
- Venture into the outback with Regatta’s thrilling Australia and New Zealand voyages, with an all-new roundtrip Auckland voyage, Tasman Traveler, featuring an overnight in Sydney, visits to Rotorua, Bay of Islands, Napier and other Kiwi gems
- Take advantage of more options to enjoy the tropical bliss and island culture of the Caribbean with a total of 28 voyages available on Regatta, Sirena and Riviera, 17 of which call on Cuba
Voyages open for sale at 8:30 am Eastern on April 19th. Complete itineraries may be viewed at OceaniaCruises.com. For more information about Oceania Cruises, call 855-OCEANIA (855-623-2642) or contact a professional travel agent. Download a copy of the 2018-19 Tropics and Exotics Collection Brochure.
Featuring a fleet of intimately luxurious ships, Oceania Cruises offers an unrivaled experience renowned for the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries spanning the globe. Seasoned world travelers are drawn to Oceania Cruises’ expertly crafted voyages, which call on more than 370 ports across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Americas. Spacious and elegant accommodations aboard the 684-guest Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, and Sirena and the 1,250-guest Marina and Riviera invite guests to explore the world in unparalleled comfort and style.