Hurtigruten – the world leader in exploration travel – is known for putting the spotlight on unique destinations and has just released new and exciting itineraries lined up for 2018.
In Search of the Northern Lights
Hurtigruten offers the best times to see the Arora Borealis on the In Search of the Northern Lights voyage. Experience the spectacular Seven Sisters mountain range and visit charming cities along the way such as Trondheim on this 6-day hunt from Bergen to Tromsø or Tromsø to Bergen. Dog Sledding, Reindeer Sledding and a Snowmobile Safari are some of the exclusive excursions available. Want to join the hunt? 2018 Sailing times for In Search of the Northern Lights are from January-March and November-December.
• Offering the best times to see the Northern Lights with beautiful scenery along the way – including the charming towns such as Trondheim.
• Bergen – Tromsøn or Tromsø – Bergen (6-day)
Coastal Gems of America – Northbound
For the first time, Hurtigruten Cruise Line is offering Coastal Gems of North America trips. Travel northbound from Miami to Canada or southbound from Canada to Miami sailing into New York to experience the Big Apple, and discover Maine’s magnificent coast along the way. Culture and history are on display on this 13-day adventure, available in April and October 2018.
• Starting in Miami, sailing into New York to experience the Big Apple, and discovering Maine’s magnificent coast, before completing the journey in Halifax, Canada.
• Miami, Florida – Halifax, Canada (13-day)
Southern Hemisphere Adventure to Antarctica – Southbound
Witness the wildlife of the Southern Hemisphere, take a hike or go kayaking at one of the most remote places in the world on the Southern Hemisphere Adventure to Antarctica – Southbound. Sail through Patagonia and the Falklands on this 17-day adventure, perfect for all ages. Kids can enjoy the Young Explorers Program giving them a sense of what it’s like to be an explorer. Southern Hemisphere Adventure to Antarctica – Southbound set sails October 22, 2018 and returns November 7, 2018.
• Witness the wildlife of the Southern Hemisphere, take a hike or go kayaking at one of the most remote places in the world.
• Antarctica, Patagonia, the Falklands & South America (17-day)