Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, unveiled enhanced Concierge Level Stateroom amenities which include free laundry and in-stateroom dining service from The Grand Dining Room during lunch and dinner.
After a long invigorating day of exploring ashore, guests may indulge in the luxury of ordering room service from The Grand Dining Room dinner menu, enjoying favorite courses – such as the Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Vegetable Ratatouille & Gratin Dauphinois and the mouth-watering Papuan Chocolate Volcano with a passion fruit center – all in the exquisite comfort of their stateroom. Need a few items of clothing washed for later in your voyage? The staff will take care of that too so guests can spend extra time relaxing. It’s all included with the newly expanded amenities in the Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms.
NEW Concierge Exclusive Privileges
- NEW – Room service from the Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner
- NEW – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom
- Priority noon embarkation
- Aboard Marina and Riviera, exclusive card-only access to private Concierge Lounge staffed by a dedicated Concierge and featuring complimentary soft drinks, coffees and snacks throughout the day
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace
- Complimentary welcome bottle of Champagne
- Priority online specialty restaurant reservations
- iPad® upon request for your enjoyment onboard
- Free Unlimited Internet
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets, perfect for relaxing on the veranda
- Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation
- Complimentary shoe shine service
For more information about Oceania Cruises, call 855-OCEANIA (855-623-2642) or contact a professional travel agent.
New amenities take effect on the following cruise embark dates:
- REGATTA – October 17, 2017 – Miami
- RIVIERA – October 17, 2017 – Monte Carlo
- INSIGNIA – October 20, 2017 – Montreal
- MARINA – October 28, 2017 – Athens
- SIRENA – October 30, 2017 – Rio de Janeiro
- NAUTICA – November 6, 2017 – Dubai
Featuring a fleet of intimately luxurious ships, Oceania Cruises offers an unrivaled experience renowned for the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries spanning the globe. Seasoned world travelers are drawn to Oceania Cruises’ expertly crafted voyages, which call on more than 400 ports across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Americas. Spacious and elegant accommodations aboard the 684-guest Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, and Sirena and the 1,250-guest Marina and Riviera invite guests to explore the world in unparalleled comfort and style.