Set off an unforgettably romantic vacation this winter, soaking in the gorgeous sights and flavors of Southern Italy. A special offer from Europe’s largest and longest-standing river cruise company, CroisiEurope, celebrates Valentine’s Day with an eight-day Mediterranean cruise, from $1,486 per person. This itinerary travels round-trip from Naples on February 9, February 16 and February 23, 2018.
CroisiEurope is inviting all love birds to experience La Dolce Vita while cruising from Naples to Sicily and Calabria this February. Create special memories and experience the diverse nuances of Italian culture through excursions to the region’s most iconic and charming spots, like the ruins of Pompeii, the Aeolian Islands and the famous Strait of Messina. Cruising aboard the MS La Belle de L’Adriatique, couples will be treated to CroisiEurope’s signature cuisine, presentations on Southern Italy’s cinema and popular music as well as romance-themed events.
Highlights of this Valentine’s cruise include:
– 2 days in Naples – Step back in time with a tour of the ancient archaeological site, Pompeii, one of Italy’s most visited tourist attractions, OR join a tour of Herculaneum, another ancient Roman town located in the shadow of Mt Vesuvius.
– 1 day in the Aeolian Islands – Marvel at the cobalt-blue seas surrounding the idyllic UNESCO-protected Aeolian Islands and enjoy stunning views of the Sicilian coastline while on an excursion to Tindari.
– 1 day in Messina – Spend a day exploring mythical Mount Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe, and see the bleak lava wilderness around the summit first-hand.
– 1 day in Vibo Marina – Visit Calabria with its quaint seaside resort of Tropea, whilst enjoying the delectable flavors of regional products, before continuing on to Capo Vaticano.
– 1 day in Salerno – See why the Amalfi Coast has been designated UNESCO status as an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape, while touring Sorrento and its quaint port or enjoying locals treats in Campania.
– 1 day in Capri – Spend a day discovering picturesque and romantic Capri, made famous by Hervé Villard 1965 summer hit “Capri, c’est fini”, and head off the tourist trail to the authentically sweet village of Anacapri, in the highest part of the island.
The full schedule can be found here: http://www.croisieuroperivercruises.com/cruises/nap_vaaipp-la-dolce-vita-celebrate-valentines-day-italian-cinema-and-songs
The cruise has all meals and drinks from refined French menu included, with meals served at onboard bar. Travel assistance, repatriation insurance and all ports fees included. Reductions can apply to bookings with a third person in triple cabin (-30%) and children of 2 to 9 years of age (-20%).