A voyage aboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises is designed to make travel a truly exceptional, authentically immersive experience, both aboard the ship and on shore. For the passionate foodie, there are insider’s tastings at the finest markets, tables and vineyards. For those who cherish culture and history, there are intimate guided tours and up-close experiences. Those passionate about natural wonders will find local experts to amplify their own discoveries.
Onboard, the Canyon Ranch Spa offers a soothing sanctuary for mind and body, while Enrichment programming includes thought-provoking lectures by destination experts. And in the evenings, there is nightly entertainment in the plush lounges.
1. Aboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises, “All Inclusive” really means just that. Your journey includes Roundtrip Air, Business Class for intercontinental flights, Transfers to and from the ship, Unlimited Shore Excursions, Unlimited WiFi, Fine Wines and Premium Spirits, and all Gratuities. And when you reserve a Concierge Suite and above, additional amenities are included, such as a free hotel stay the night before your journey embarks for additional time to discover your destination.
2. Indulge in spacious, all-suite accommodations, each designed for comfort and relaxation, with walk-in closets, marble baths, and complimentary in-suite minibar. Almost all of Regent Seven Seas Cruises suites feature a private balcony, the best vantage point for watching the wonders of the sea unfold before you.
3. Every ship in the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet hosts no more than 375 suites, assuring an intimate experience with no lines, no waits and no details overlooked. A charming and generous international staff is well-versed in the art of the extraordinary, and look forward to the opportunity to pamper and delight from the moment you arrive.
4. An array of open-seating gourmet restaurants is available onboard each ship, all complimentary with gratuities included, offering ever-changing menus and the option to customize entrees to individual dietary preferences, making your table the chef’s table at every meal.
5. With more than 450 intriguing worldwide destinations, from Antwerp to Lima and Icy Strait Point, Alaska to Saint-Tropez, Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the only cruise line offering free, unlimited shore excursions in every fascinating port of call to lead your penchant for adventure.
Find your own all-inclusive reason to travel with Regent Seven Seas Cruises by visiting RSSC.com