Immense forces of nature buffer Alaska from outside influences. It is a world where ravens, eagles, bears and salmon still exercise eminent domain. Where a mile-long glacier shimmers under a timeless sky. Rustic villages dot the landscape, providing you a chance to experience a world — and a culture — largely untouched by time. Venture further into this vast wilderness by cruising Tracy Arm in a catamaran or paddling a kayak past old-growth forest in Misty Fjords.
Seabourn offers a voyage that can truly be magical.
Each cruise to Alaska includes the following amenities and activities designed to enhance every moment:
1. Unique itineraries highlighting the hidden gems of the Canadian Inside Passage
2. Optional Ventures by Seabourn™ double sea kayak or Zodiac tours allow you to explore up-close at sea-level, with guidance and insights from our skilled Expedition Team
3. Complimentary Seabourn All-Weather Jacket
4. “Caviar on the Ice” party and other special deck events
5. Complimentary Klemtu Cultural Experience, an exclusive Seabourn event hosted by the local First Nations community
6. Scenic cruising of majestic Glacier Bay* on 11-day itineraries, including narration by a National Park Service Ranger
7. Regionally inspired cuisine using local seasonal produce and seafood
8. Seabourn Conversations with special guest speakers, including our knowledgeable Expedition Team of naturalists, Marine Mammal Experts, Bear Expert, Ornithologist and more
9. Frequent opportunities for wildlife sightings from the ship and shore
10. The Denali Experience, an optional, fully escorted, custom designed, four day Seabourn Journey