CroisiEurope recently launched its first-ever Africa product with land-and-cruise packages through South Africa, Botswana, Namibia and Botswana. New reservations will receive $572 off per cabin on select fall and early winter departures, with prices starting at $6,033 per person*.
This newly launched program features:
- A panoramic tour of Johannesburg’s Freedom Park and the unique atmosphere in Pretoria, a well-known neighborhood;
- Three nights on board the new RV African Dream, a new 8-suite ship with a sundeck providing 360-degreeviews, hot tub and CroisiEurope’s signature gastronomic cuisine;
- Three nights in CroisiEurope’s Cascades Lodge, the company’s first ground accommodations, located on one of the islands created by the Zambezi River;
- Excursions while on board the RV African Dream include cruising along the largest man-made lake in the world, discovering the Lake Kariba Dam, exploring Gache Gache River and its unique wildlife, and Matusadona National Park;
- Explore Chobé National Park on a full-day safari, take small boats to Sedudu Island and its marshes, and visit a local village on Impalila Island to learn about these local Namibian traditions and cultures;
- Guests can also book an option excursion to experience Victoria Falls by helicopter.
For complete itinerary details, please visit: http://www.croisieuroperivercruises.com/cruises/11a_clpp-southern-africa-travel-ends-earth
The reverse itinerary can be found at: http://www.croisieuroperivercruises.com/cruises/11a_lcpp-southern-africa-travel-ends-earth
*These special prices are available for the following departure dates:
Cruise Code 11A_CLPP: September 20 and December 19, 2018
Cruise Code 11A_LCPP: September 20; October 8, 14, 20, 26; November 25; December 13 and 19, 2018