Next summer, Oceania Cruises is sailing across the Mediterranean sea with the owners/winemakers of four Dry Creek Valley wineries. Guests will have the chance to learn about art and history, enjoy award-winning Dry Creek Valley wines and delight in the finest cuisine on the sea by legendary Chef Jacques Pépin. This will be a dream vacation for anyone who loves food, wine and travel!
Wine experiences for all guests include a welcome reception, two wine pairing dinners in the ship’s main dining room, four tastings led by Dry Creek Valley winemakers and a Dry Creek Valley grand tasting event. For an additional cost, guests can book a wine pairing dinner in the ship’s specialty restaurant, take a cooking class with a Dry Creek Valley winemaker host or join an exclusive dining experience in the ship’s La Reserve room hosted by Wine Spectator.
- Who: Four wineries from the Dry Creek Valley AVA in Sonoma Wine Country; Comstock Wines, Seghesio Family Vineyards, Sbragia Family Vineyards and Trattore Farms
- What: “Passport to the Mediterranean” 10-night wine cruise aboard the Oceania Riviera from Venice to Barcelona
- Where: Along the Mediterranean sea, with stops in Venice, Montenegro, Croatia, Greece, Italy’s famed Amalfi Coast, Rome, Monte Carlo, Saint Tropez and Toulon in France and Barcelona.
- When: June 29-July 9, 2020
- Tickets: $2,999 per person. To book, visit https://www.drycreekvalley.org/events/passport-to-the-mediterranean/