Regent Seven Seas Cruises, the world’s leading luxury ocean cruise line, opened reservations today for its 2021-2022 season with a record-breaking 27 maiden calls in the some of the world’s most treasured destinations across the globe.
The 2021-2022 season boasts 146 new voyages in ports across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean, three new Grand Voyages and will hold the record for the most amount of maiden calls on any luxury cruise ship to-date. With 27 new maiden calls, the fleet will visit five new destinations that are a first for the industry including: Pergamum (Dikili), Turkey, Paphos, Cyprus, Liepaja, Latvia, Dunkerque, France and Turku, Finland.
A few additional highlights of the 2021-2022 season include:
- Antarctica: Travelers will have the opportunity to witness the scope and majesty of the Earth’s ends as they traverse in ultimate luxury aboard the Seven Seas Voyagers through the historic waters south of Cape Horn, Paradise Bay and Half Moon island
- Return to the Black Sea: Dive deeper into the Eastern Mediterranean than ever before as the line returns to the historic Black Sea for the first time since 2014 with ports of calls in Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine
- Fort Dauphin, Madagascar: Known as a unique port of call for cruise lines, Fort Dauphin is a wonderful doorway into the mysterious and beautiful world of Madagascar. The world’s fourth largest island is breathtaking, filled with soothing and dramatic landscapes, from white beaches and coastal wetlands to spiny forests and towering baobab trees
- Alaska: Travelers can enjoy luxury of discovering America’s Last Frontier with the four-night land program available on select voyages for the opportunity to immerse themselves in the wilderness and beauty by exploring snowcapped mountains, the vast array of wildlife and the coveted Denali National Park , fly fishing and rafting excursions
- Nagoya, Japan: Nagoya offers travelers the opportunity to touch the past in places like the reconstructed Nagoya Castle, as well as experience the culture and natural beauty of Japan, from the Tokugawa Art Museum and the Atsuta Shrine to the stunning Korankei valley
Every Luxury Included
Guests on all 146 sailings will experience the value of Regent’s all-inclusiveness and the sense of comfort and freedom it brings. Fares always include all-suite accommodations, round-trip business-class air on intercontinental flights from U.S. and Canada, ground transfers, the largest collection of unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine and specialty restaurants, fine wines and spirits, enrichment speakers and entertainment, gratuities, and one-night, pre-cruise hotel packages for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher.
Reservations and Early Booking Savings
Guests who book 2021-2022 voyages by Dec. 31, 2019 will enjoy Early Booking Savings. Special youth fares are applicable on select voyages and Seven Seas Society® member savings are applicable on select voyages. For more information please visit www.RSSC.com, call 1-844-4REGENT (1-844-873-2381) or contact a professional travel advisor.